How To Buy
Here is how the Online Shop works if you are interested in purchasing any item on this website. Please let us know if it is still not clear, or if you are uncertain of anything. We will even complete the process for you if needed.
- Navigate to the product you are interested in. The products are categroised on the top menu. When you select a top category, you will see sub catogories (where applicable) on the right hand side. For example, Pipes will have "Savinelli, Peterson, Keyser" etc. as sub categories. If you click on the product, you will be able to read more information on the product.
- If you want the product, just click on the "Add to Cart" button. You may select the quantity before adding to the cart. In some cases, you may even select other options as well, for example; the Colts RYO tobacco have different flavours.
- You can continue to browse and add as many items you wish.
- When you are ready, you can either just click on the "Checkout" button of the last product you have added, or you can navigate from the menu to "Cart". Confirm your selection and proceed to checkout. On this page you can change the quantities of items or even add / delete items of your order.
- The checkout procedure will ask you to register (if it is your first visit), or to continue as a registered user.
- If this is your first visit, you will be guided through a routine to register as a new client with the necessary details needed for us to fulfil your order.
- If you are a returning customer, just enter your username (usually your email) and password, and you will be able to proceed to the next step.
- The steps will ask your physical (i.e. delivery) address and mobile number (needed by the couriers).
- You will then be presented with an option to choose your courier. Either collect (if you have your own courier), or our courier.
- The next step is choosing the payment method. If you choose to use EFT, the EFT details will be sent to you with the invoice after completion of the process. The order will be labeled as "Pending" untill your payment has been verified after which it will be changed to "Confirmed". We have a few options for payment:
* EFT - the banking details will be provided on the order via email
* PayPal - you will be redirected to PayPal's site where you can complete the payment process
* Snapscan - you can scan the QR code or click on the link. SnapScan is a payment option linked to Standard Bank (South Africa). You can download the mobile App, connect your Visa/Master Card to your profile and pay via Snapscan.
* Visa/Master Card - Another option is to scan the QR Code for Visa/Mastercard or click on the link. You will be redirected to our Payment Gateway provider (Yoco) where you will be able to complete the process.
- When you place the order, nothing happens untill confirmation of payment was received. If you want to submit a totally new order, you are free to do so. Whichever order is confirmed through receipt of proof of payment, will be fulfilled. Don't worry about previous orders if you have changed your mind.
- After confirmation, we will then start to fulfil the order.
- When it is ready for shipping, you will receive an email informing you that shipment is about to happen with the tracking number.
- Please be patient. We stock most of our items but in the event that we need to order some of your products, preparation of your order may take up to 4 days. Delivery is, depending on your loation, the next day or can take up to 48 hours. In a few remote places throughout South Africa, it might take 3 to 4 days. Unfortunately we have no control on this as the courier companies have their own schedules with regards to remote locations..
- International Orders: We have removed the South African Postal Service as an option for shipment as it takes up to six months for delviery through SAPO.
- Courier is recommended for all shipments because of safety and insuance on your order.
- We pride ourselves to send as quick as possible. If items are out of sstock from the suppliers, we will inform you. You will have a choice to wait, or to receive a voucher for the same amount, or that the missing product be included in a next order.
- We cannot, by law, sell tobacco products to anyone under the age of 18 years. Tobacco, snuff, cigars and cheroots may only be sold to persons over the age of 18. If you order these tobacco products, you are affirming that you are at least 18 years of age. The use of a credit card is deemed to offer sufficient proof of age. Danger: Tobacco is addictive.